Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Gator Bait

I can get used to this being right stuff.

When everyone around at my job was picking UCLA, I'd ask why. I'd rarely get an intelligent reason. It was always because "I hate Florida" or "Because I loved the O'Bannon brothers." Garbage like that.

Oh well. It was nice seeing someone aside from the usual suspects win the whole thing. Gator fans will definitely appreciate this because the ones I know, never expected they'd ever win a basketball title.

Let me go record now and say that with a little more seasoning, Noah can become a more athletic version of Kevin McHale with better defensive skills. I really hope this kid comes back to school, because with a little more experience, he can become a real franchise guy.

And that way, the Knicks can pick him up in 2008, since we don't have a 2007 pick thanks to the Eddie Curry trade. Thanks Isiah. Thanks a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home